Milind Joshi and Associates
Milind Joshi & Associates, as a leading organization working in Conserve & Secure Consulting Solutions. Since 1986, Mr. Milind Joshi has been working in Power Electronics & Electrical engineering field. With vast experience in Sales, Marketing and After Sales Services, I started this consulting organization Milind Joshi and Associates. The fundamental reason to take up not only consultancy but solution implementation activity too was to deliver correct & affordable solution. We are sure, it helps customer contribute towards National Mission of Energy Conservation.
Our Consulting Solutions Include:
· Power Quality Audit.
· Energy Audit.
· Electrical Earthing Checking.
· Hybrid Filter Solutions.
· Active Harmonic Filter (AHF)
· Testing & Commissioning Consultancy.
Testing & Commissioning consultancy is the core activity of our association.
Commissioning (Cx) is the process of ensuring that all systems and components of an office or a building are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of the owner.
Commissioning Agent (CxA) is an expert or team of experts, which ensures smooth commissioning.
Type of Commissioning
· Fundamental Commissioning: from the commencement of the project till occupancy stage.
· Enhanced commissioning: at periodic intervals during post-occupancy phase. It’s mandatory to have a Testing and Commissioning Consultant for Commercial Premises opting for Green Certification.
Why Commissioning Agent (CxA) Testing and Commissioning Consultant
1. Provides the owner with an expert oversight as an independent Subject Expert
2. Ensures that Owner’s Project Requirements are correctly incorporated in design
3. Appropriate components and systems are ordered, tested and perform as per the design intent
4. Defining and ensuring Key performance parameters are part of the contract
1. Design Review
2. Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
3. Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
4. Quality Installation Checks
5. Integrated System Test (IST)
6. Measurement and Verification Process (M&V Plan)
How do we do it …..
· Commissioning Meeting
· Process Reporting and Logs
· Submittals and Documentation
· Commissioning Protocol
Key Phase of Project
1. Pre-Design Phase
2. Design Phase
3. Construction Phase
4. Occupancy and Operations Phase
Benefits of 3rd Party T&C
· Optimum / desired performance
· Greater control over cost
· Adherence to project schedule
· Smooth handover
· Reduction in operational cost
· Elimination of future complaints
· Energy Audits
· Electrical Audits
· Secure Power Solutions
To ensure performance of MEP and Safety Security services in line with your design intent
Milind Joshi And Associates
Testing and Commissioning Consultants
(M) +91 9930011715
Secure Power Solutions
Commercial Premises-Fit Out Projects
Schlumberger, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Barclays Technology Centre India1&2 Pune thru’ Interics Design Consultants, Mumbai
Ekanto Phase 1,2,3,4 Pune about 300,000 sq. ft.
DB House, Fort, Mumbai about 30,000 sq. ft.
B4 Mumbai about 100,000 sq. ft.
DBAF, Noida about 4,000 Sq. ft.
DBOI, Magarpatta, Pune about 40,000 sq. ft.
Barclays Technology Centre (I) Ltd., BOLT Pune @ 1,00,000 sq. ft.
Deutsche Bank Colombo
Deutsche Bank, Gift City, Ahmadabad
Soft Layer: Tata Communications Ltd., Ambattur, Chennai
An IBM Company: 1.2 MW Netmagic IT Services Pvt Lt., Chandivali, Mumbai.
Colo data Center : 1.4 MW: POD1Netmagic IT Services Pvt. Ltd., Chandivali, Mumbai @ 15000 sq. ft.: POD 2
Industry and Commercial Complex
Shapoorji Pallonji and Co Ltd.
1)Vallabh Bhavan, Bhopal, MP
2)Hiaer Appliances Ltd., Ranjangaon
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Dry Dockyard Project – HT Substations
Electrical Installation Safety Audit
State Bank of India : More than 300 branches in Maharashtra